Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone

Well, here we are in 2011. From my point of view: some tears for the year just gone by, a few fears and lots and lots of hope for the year to come. No New Year Resolutions, because I can't keep them! In any case, if what I would have resolved was good, then I should be doing it anyway!

First affirmative action this year, I've decided to participate in the Sketchbook Challenge.

Find out all about it here:



And a quick thank you to all of you that read my blog over the last year and left me comments, and thank you to all the authors of the blogs that I have read and been inspired by, way too many to list here. Long may we continue!!!!!

2 comments:

Jules Woolford said...

Happy New Year! and good luck with the Sketchbook challenge - I shall look forward to hearing how you get on.

Elizabeth said...

Happy NEw Year to you too!! I am joining you in the Sketch book CHallenge and I have actually already done some infantile looking sketches!!! I think taht this project will be a lot of fun !!See you there!!