Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lids and luck

I made a couple of pots a while ago. I made enough "embellisher" fabric for the pots, but not enough for the lids. When I came to make the lids, I couldn't find the last piece of the fabric.

I just found it, while I was looking for something else!

(Click on photo for bigger image)

The sides of the pot are made from sections of cardboard tube that carpet is wrapped around.

I decided to make the lids from unwanted CDs and picture framers' board.

(Click on photo for bigger image)

I've covered the lids, lined them and stitched on the side pieces. Now I'm embroidering them ready for beading.

(Click on photo for bigger image)


Lee Prairie Designs said...

These are darling. Love your stitching!


Psique said...

cute :P