Friday, February 01, 2008

TIF Jan08 - Just a little bit more................

I couldn't resist working into this to a bit more to give it more definition and to tie the two motifs together. I think it's an improvment.


(click on photo for bigger image)

I added more colour by stippling with ink and added to the texture with more hand stitching.

Here's a close-up:


(click on photo for bigger image)

I haven't finished with this bit of design work. I have it mind that the pieces I did for this month's challenge will be samples for a much bigger piece of work.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Isn't cool how a simple idea can blossom into something wonderful?

Nikki said...

I love the stippling and hand stitching. Wonderful little touches.

Digitalgran said...

I think I have commented on this design before? It could be on the TIF blog. I look forward to seeing what you do with the bigger piece of work!
You mentioned on Carol's blog that The Works are going into liquidation? What will I do without them. We have one in Llandudno and I also go to the one in Chester.

Unknown said...

I love all the variations you've done with this, and this one is beautiful