Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

It's party time. Here come the girls, and their birds!


(Click on photo for bigger images)



(Click on photo for bigger image)

Things have been a bit quiet on the stitching front, and will be for at least another week, as Christmas and New Year have got in the way. Just wanted to thank you all for reading my blog, and for your support and your comments - and a big thank you to all you other bloggers out there for sharing and keeping me entertained!

Wishing you health, comfort, joy and peace for 2009 and beyond!

6 comments:

arlee said...

Happy bestest new adventures!!

kaiteM said...

the dolls are great fun Kay, but i especially like the birds. Real party birds. :o> K.

Emmy said...

again wonderful ladies
have a wonderful new year

Art4Sol said...

It's good to have a break, but if you're like me I'm always thinking of something for the next project.
Happy New Year and good luck with your Etsy sales .
Darlen

Sparklyjools said...

Hi Kay,
Thanks for visiting my blog and adding me to your list.
I love your dolls, they are fabulous, and the other work is terrific too. Look forward to seeing lots more of your work now I am in textile blogland!

Jules

Ro Bruhn said...

Love the ladies and their birds, my kind of colours.