Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holly sprite

Christmas must be getting close, the holly sprites have started to come out to play!


(Click on photo for bigger image)

I'm not best pleased with this, because I didn't get the playful look I was after. I used a head pattern with a centre seam and a nose, instead of a flat face, and I can't seem to get the cheeky look that I like. Also, her hands are too big, and I should have given her a more 'twirly' skirt. Never mind, I'm using her as a christmas ornament.

3 comments:

Emmy said...

well I love the ladies so nice and neet marry christmas to you and your loved ones

Jackie said...

I'll be honest. I have actually read evrything in my google reader list so I started looking for new blogs to look at and found you at arlbedo. I thought I'd introduce myself and we are about the same age..and I made some birds too. But you'll have to have root through to find them. I like your dolls and I'm sure I'll be back.
Jackie

arlee said...

I love these pixie babes!