Friday, August 18, 2006

Bitten by the paisley bug.............

It had to happen. All those posts on paisley made me think of the motifs on the first page of my sketch book on carpets. So I got it out (well, down actually, from a very high, very dusty top shelf, quite inaccessible really but it was more interesting than doing the ironing). Then I found a small piece of linen and I plan to make a Paisley Postcard. Then I also found a nice long strip of the same linen, so now I plan to make a Paisley Sampler too!

Here's a reminder of the design work I will be using.



Where are all those posts on paisley? Well, with Jo, in New Zealand, of course.

http://nzjo.blogspot.com/

Go have a look. Join in!

3 comments:

Jo in NZ said...

Oh, I'm excited. I look forward to seeing what, and how...
XX

Conni said...

Me, too!!!

Grangry said...

Oh! no pressure then!