Thursday, June 30, 2005

STOP PRESS - Oh no!

Have just had an email to say I've got my old job back. Last year I used to work in a call centre, and at the end of August they will move into premises at the end of my road. Two minutes away, but I can't see it from my house, what could be more convenient? They would like me back 1 month before the move, so I have one more month of freedom - better make the most of it!

Its not the usual run of the mill call centre. They provide cds, dvds, games etc. Most of the staff are young and interested in music or computer games, or students taking time out, with just a few old'uns like me to keep the balance. And best of all, I can wear what I like and I have to admit, it was fun! Just as well, because I can't see the 'boss indoors' letting me sit around here blogging when there's someone out there willing to pay him for my time!! HAH!

No comments: